matters needing attention
1. In order to ensure the safety centrifugal effect, the instrument must be placed on a solid level table, no objects shall be placed on the engineering plastic cover door; the samples must be placed symmetrically, the nuts must be tightened before starting the machine.
2. Before use, the rotor shall be checked for damage, corrosion other phenomena. Meanwhile, the centrifugal cup shall be checked for cracks, aging other aspects. In case of any doubt, the rotor shall be stopped immediately the manufacturer shall be contacted. Before start-up operation, the compression nut of the rotor shall be tightened to avoid accidents caused by flying out of the rotor at high speed.
3. The speed setting must exceed the high speed in order to ensure the safe operation of the machine.
4. If 0.00 other numbers appear in use, the machine does run, it should be shut down powered off, restart after 10 seconds. After the set speed is displayed, press the run key again, the machine will run as usual.
5. If the specific gravity of the sample to be separated exceeds 1.2g/cm3, the speed n must be corrected as follows: n = nmax * (1.2 / specific gravity of the sample) 1 / 2, nmax = rotor limit speed.
6. Do open the cover door when the machine is running the rotor is stopped stably, so as to avoid accidents.
7. The centrifuge cup must be filled with the same amount of sample, the rotating head must be operated under the unbalanced condition.
8. Do run the centrifuge for more than 60 minutes at a time.
9. The centrifuge must be grounded reliably; if the machine is used, please unplug the power plug.
The above are the precautions of centrifuge manufacturers