Disc centrifuge is a kind of centrifuge produced by centrifuge manufacturers. The drum is installed on the upper end of the vertical shaft, is driven by the motor through the transmission device to rotate at high speed. In the drum there is a set of disc-shaped parts which are overlapped with each other. There is a small gap between the discs. The suspension ( emulsion) is joined in the drum by the feed pipe located in the center of the drum. When the suspension ( emulsion) flows through the gap between the discs, the solid particles ( droplets) settle on the discs to form sediment ( liquid layer) under the effect of centrifuge. The sediment slides along the surface of the disc leaves the disc accumulates in the large diameter part of the drum. The separated liquid is discharged the outlet of the drum. The effect of the disc is to shorten the settling distance of solid particles ( droplets) expand the settling area of the drum, which greatly improves the production capacity of the parting machine due to the installation of the disc. The solid accumulated in the drum shall be removed after the separation machine is shut down, the drum shall be arranged manually, discharged the drum without shut down by slag removal organization.
Disc separator can complete two operations: liquid-solid separation (i.e. separation of bottom concentration suspension), which is called clear operation; liquid-liquid separation ( liquid-liquid-solid) separation (i.e. separation of emulsion), which is called separation operation. The drum is equipped with a stack of cone-shaped discs, which are used to separate the components of emulsion low concentration suspension by centrifugal sedimentation. The disc separator can be operated under airtight, high temperature, low temperature, pressure vacuum conditions. It is used to extract cream juice milk, purify beer, animal vegetable oil, transformer oil, etc., concentrate yeast, extract serum animal plasma, etc.
1. Mineral oil profession: purification of oil lubricating oil for ship main engine, land diesel engine, power station, etc;
2. Dairy industry: clarification, purification degreasing of fresh milk;
3. Vegetable oil profession: purification clarification of palm oil, degumming, soaping, dehydration dewaxing of vegetable oil essence, etc;
4. Beverage product profession: beer, juice, beverage, etc., extraction of plant protein, wastewater treatment, etc.; clarification of bioengineering fermentation liquid;
5. Starch profession: concentration classification of starch pulp;
6. Pharmaceutical profession: purification clarification in the extraction process of antibiotics biochemical pharmaceuticals, clarification of traditional Chinese medicine, etc;
7. Chemical industry: purification clarification of chemical raw materials;
8. Lanolin profession: extract purify lanolin wool washing wastewater;
9. Latex profession: purification concentration of natural rubber latex;
10. Other occupations: such as laboratory, petroleum, coking, kaolin, pulp recovery, electrolyte treatment, wastewater treatment, environmental protection, etc., as well as extraction of animal plant protein, extraction of animal fat separation of refined mixed fatty acids.