When loading the solution, it should be carried out according to the specific operation instructions of various horizontal spiral centrifuges. According to the nature volume of the liquid to be centrifuged, appropriate centrifugal pipes should be selected. Some centrifugal pipes are covered, the liquid should be loaded too much, so as to prevent it being thrown out during centrifugation, which will form the back imbalance, rust corrosion. The centrifugal pipes of the prepared ULTRACENTRIFUGES often require that the liquid be loaded Full to prevent the deformation of the upper depression of the plastic centrifugal pipe during centrifugation. After each use, it is necessary to check the turning head carefully, clean dry it in time. Turning back is the key protection part in the centrifuge. When moving, be careful to bump, to prevent the formation of scars. When turning back for a long time, a layer of Polish protection shall be applied to prevent the use of significantly deformed, damaged aged centrifuge tubes.
It is safe to use the first weight of centrifuge, the centrifugal force out of control may cause great damage. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the centrifugal pipe is balanced, whether the speed exceeds the setting, whether the rotor is corroded.
It seems that the centrifuge is simple to use has no technical content, but it is still necessary to use protect it correctly. Once something goes wrong, it will delay the experiment, it is also a big mistake.
1. When the centrifuge is precooled, it is necessary to close the centrifuge cover. After centrifugation, the returned head taken out shall be inverted on the experimental platform, the residual water in the chamber shall be wiped dry. At this time, the centrifuge cover is opened.
2. During precooling, the cover can be placed on the platform of centrifuge on the experimental platform. Never leave it on the back without tightening it. Once it is launched by mistake, the cover will fly out cause trouble!
3. After the cover is tightened, it must touch the gap between the cover the cover with fingers. If there is a gap, screw it open tighten it the beginning until it is confirmed that there is no gap before starting the centrifuge.
4. In the process of centrifugation, the operator shall leave the centrifuge room. In case of any abnormal situation, the operator shall turn off the power press stop. Before precooling, fill in the centrifuge operation records.
5. It is allowed to use fake centrifuges to make pipes. It is allowed to use aged, deformed cracked centrifuges.
6. In the holidays later in the evening, a centrifuge must be used for routine safety inspection before leaving.
7. Contact the manufacturer in time in case of any machine fault component damage during the operation of the instrument